Sunday, March 25, 2012

City Creek



In just a few weeks we will be blowing out of Provo and be back in our old hood, SLC. I loved Provo back when I was single, a BYU student, and involved in my ward. Now, I just go to work and to my apartment and basically only see my husband. My prime in Provo is over. We will be moving into a wonderful apartment in downtown Salt Lake. There is a small chance we are in President Monson's homeward. Bryan will be half a mile from work, we are close to both our families, close to the temple, and now CITY CREEK!

This weekend we decided we needed to go check it out the new mall. It is awesome. It really ties downtown together, has fun shops, and the design is neat. Most of the stores are high end so we will only be window shopping. But, Bry said that if we found something good at Tiffany & Co for under $100 he would buy it for me. The place was a mad house on Saturday so we didn't look much, but I will make him stick to his word on this. Bling bling.

Also, we saw Hunger Games with my family. So sweet! We can't decide if we like Ceasar Flickerman or Cinna more. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment