Friday, June 22, 2012

Lake Powell

Hello from Lake Powell! Going to Powell is a family tradition we have done for probably a decade. Every year I look forward to it... and it never disappoints. 

The most exciting news of the trip is that my brother Kevin and Melissa got engaged! He pulled out a ring and got on his knee while they were riding the tube. Don't worry it was a temporary fake one just in case it got dropped to the bottom of the lake. I am so excited and happy for these two!!

We had lots of fun boating, surfing, eating, playing werewolves, getting the scoop on Eric's love life, cliff jumping, and bonding. Bryan and I had our first kiss two years ago there so it was fun to be back there together. Thanks to everyone to helped make this a wonderful vacation!


   
 





2 comments:

  1. you're so cute trish. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post is that Fwee has a love life.

    ReplyDelete