Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Really Staples?

One of Bryan's goals this year is to be more organized. I bought him a planner (among other things) for Christmas and he was doing great. Then he lost it. So, today I decided I would go get him another one.  I needed one too.

Staples was the closest place I could think of. I got dressed in real clothes (not scrubs, exercise apparel, or pajamas) and headed out. In Staples I went to the planning section and saw that planners ranged from $13 to $35. Really Staples? That is a total rip off. I proceeded to Walmart and found a great selection ranging $3-$12. Same brand and everything. I'm not a big Walmart fan, but I'm definitely not paying an extra ten dollars x2.

While there I got some other much needed things- fake flowers to liven up the apartment, 36 pack of pens because I loose 2+ every day at work, and browsed the fabrics for my next sewing project. Needless to say I will never go to Staples again. And here is to being organized!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to sew, I'll sew with you! I've got plenty of projects.

    ReplyDelete