Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shark Tank

Confession:  I love the Celebrity Apprentice.

This is my third season watching and I'm hooked. When I'm working on Sunday nights in the hospital it is often playing in one of my patient's rooms. I try to zone it out when I am in there so nothing is ruined for when I watch it later. I don't love Donald or particularly know the celebrities so I don't know what draws me in. Maybe its watching what people do creatively with the tasks or how they debate why they should stay. 



Bryan does not have the same interest in it as me. But tonight he introduced me to a new show. SHARK TANK. We watched one episode... then another episode... and then one more. I was set to watch another one but Bryan isn't nocturnal like me with my current working schedule. The show is so interesting to me! As with Celebrity Apprentice, I don't know why. I know very little about business and do not have a million dollar idea. Maybe I should have gone into the cut throat world of business. Wait, no. Definitely not. I'll let Bryan be in charge of that and I will continue in the loving field of nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment