Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rivalry

It seems I have moved from one rivalry to the next. My parents, many aunts/uncles, grandpa, and two brothers so far have gone to the University of Utah. I lived within 2 miles of the U. But I chose to go to BYU. My loyalty lies with them as I competed as an athlete and loved every year of education there. I also like the U. I think it is perfectly okay to like both.



Just as I think I'm graduated and away from the rivalry between two great places, I get into another one. I got a new job! Yes, another new one. I will be working medical-oncology with Intermountain Healthcare. My other job is with University of Utah Healthcare. They are rivals. I like both companies very much and so far think they both deliver wonderful health care.

I am so grateful to be working as an RN and really excited about it all. The last year I have been waiting... sometimes not patiently... to begin working as a nurse. It has all come together great and I couldn't ask for anything more.


No comments:

Post a Comment