Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryan!



Happy Birthday Bryan!  This guy is 25 years old day... a quarter centurion.  For this special occasion we did our/his favorite things.  After he finished studying last night we went to the hot tub for a quick dip.  Then we ate at the Cheesecake Factory (I'll do a post later explaining the perfect way to do this), and saw a movie.



This morning we had cake for BREAKFAST! Anything is allowed on your birthday.  Bryan loves chocolate cake more than anything so I purchased this 7 pound cake from Costco.  I didn't really factor in that it would only be us (2 people) around to eat it haha.  More for us.




This is Bryan's most unique gift...  It is a cowboy coat from my parents.  He will look so stylin rounding up cattle on the horse now.  Happy birthday again to my R. Bryan Jensen Jr.   

No comments:

Post a Comment